JOIN OUR TEAM
We're always looking for talented people to add to our amazing team. If you are experienced in paint and body work, welding, fabrication, wiring, assembly and finishing, email us your resume and any relevant pictures. If you do not have a resume, you may fill out our generic application form.
Finish Line Speed Shop has been constantly growing and is always searching to add more people to our team.
We are looking for certain individuals who possess any or all of these attributes.
Must have a minimum of 3 years or more experience in the custom car, truck, and/or Hot Rod industry.
– Collaborating with team members to drive efficiency and problem solve.
– Hold yourself accountable and be willing to accept constructive criticism when needed.
– Uphold the proper budget for each project.
– Maintain proper record of time and materials.
– Operate a variety of hand, power, shop tools, and equipment.
– Support fellow teammates as needed
– Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the shop
– Perform other related duties as assigned
– Form and fitment of metal
– Proficient welding skills with Mig and Tig
– Aluminum welding
– Rust repair
– Panel Replacement and Panel design
– Structural fabrication
– Fiberglass work
– Buck construction
– Body sheet metal fab and repair.
– Chassis and suspension fab
– Exhaust and header fab
– Plumbing of fuel and brake systems.
Email Resume or job application to jennifer@FinishLineSpeedShop.com Sharing your social media platforms that show your work will help you get noticed quicker.